Monday 9 December 2013





Here is my current "Hunter"(final name pending...) character that I am working on.
I never got around to getting this character past a simple base mesh back in the Capilano 3d program, but I am happy that I decided to go back to working on him! Obviously textured haven't been started, however I have so far got the essential character model near completed, yet I am still adding more props and a tad more armor/ accessory detail in order to give him some personality and real character.
WIP model sheet!




New WIP update of the hunter character. added props, changed the armor a bit, and adjusted proportions.

July 2014 Update! textures well on their way. Also playing around with Mayas fur system on the scarf(and soon the wolf cowl)




More progress made primarily in the texture department, along with folds normal mapped into the clothing. Additionally, detail in the face has been added, along with further tweaking with the fur on the scarf.

















Hunter is nearing the final stages, just need to work on certain textures such as the wolf cowl in order to make it more believable( such as switching the placeholder-blue eyes with actual wolf eyes). Lastly, I will be refining the skin textures(face and hands) to add more complexion, as well as refining facial hair to a more convincing state.





I'm calling it (semi)complete for now! I will probably go back later on and touch up certain texture details(the hands/face), but I feel like this is finally in a completed state in which I am quite satisfied. 



No comments:

Post a Comment